Quality Assurance Report
We often and regularly experience review from the educational quality assurance. The quality assurance visit takes place and intervals within the year and the exercise pave ways for the four years re-accreditation exercise after satisfactory inspection results. The quality assurance function is to monitor progress and supervise efficiency and competency from time to time. their visit to our school was of positive result and goodwill for the school. Overview of their reports:
- They attested to a serene, friendly and conducive environment for learning
- The refurbished and provision of additional facilities is commendable
- Record keeping is in order
- Observed student’s exhibition of good morals and manners
- Commended good use of well collapsed curriculum.